Impact Team Head Applications
Wednesday, May 5, 2016
What are impact teams?
Impact teams provide the opportunity for leadership training in service. An Impact Team is a committee dedicated to supporting a cause and creating an impact through any sized service project. This is a chance for anyone to develop and improve his/her leadership skills and fulfill his/her ambitions without the intensity of board or the limitations of a committee position. The purposes of impact teams are as follows:
- - To develop the leadership abilities of yourself and those around you
- - To strengthen the service community within Circle K
- - To expand the impact that UCSD Circle K has on its community
- - To promote interest-based service within Circle K
- - To help members reach their fullest potentials
- - To advertise the resources and privileges that general members are opened to
If you have ever wanted to lead and construct your own team/committee, then this is your time!
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE ON SUNDAY, MAY 22ND AT 10 PM.
Link to Application: https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Impact%20Team%20Head%20Application.docx?token=AWyqXRpQ7BZWm_sw9ZaYO0AiACH7dzbtZ1QSjFgYnXRe5nL5xSqjK_C7w2npuH3ioUnHxQTaLw0bUDzaUmoO-EwKpIGlHcYeajUC3zM1wVwyCxdlUoqLL7aqIqKRBMMhZViQYgbPPhvuwu1aB3XdqjLNa_XlI3VNEtJwEiCaEOPo9A
If you would like to receive an application, please contact Chloris Li (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Good luck :)