Double Dare Week
- Saturday, February 17, 2018
- 12:00am to 12:00am
Sign up as a guest
We're glad you've decided to check us out! Please leave us with some contact information in case we need to contact you regarding our event!
Hey UCSD Circle K! For Fellowship week (Week 7), we are having an ongoing event: Double Dare! Dare someone in Circle K to do something embarrassing for the laughs; all funds will help Pediatric Trauma Program with their mission of reducing the number of children killed/injured from trauma.
Submit your dares HERE
Dares and Recipients will be update on our facebook event page: http://bit.ly/DDW2018
Dare Tracker Here
We will announce the dares and their recipients on the event page as they come.
1) Following the completion of the dare, the darer must submit their payment to UCSD Circle K totaled to the amount that was listed in the "Dare Amount" field
2) The recipient has the option of accepting the dare, paying off the dare to not do it, or rejecting it entirely. If the recipient chooses to pay off the dare, he/she does not need to pay the total amount of the dare. (Example: Wesley Wu received a dare valued at $10. He may pay only $5, if he chooses, to void the dare or he may reject the dare entirely.)
3) All dares, unless stated otherwise, shall be completed between now to Tuesday February 27th, 2018. Any dares not completed by the deadline will be considered "rejected" and will be void.
4) The recipient of the dare must record their dare unless stated otherwise.
The last day to submit a dare is on Sunday February 25th, 2018 at 11:59PM.
Person of Contact